Friday, September 18, 2015

Welcome!

Hello world!
I personally would like to welcome everyone who sees this. Over many years I have observed my environment and its lack of community. No body talks freely and trust is hard to find. Personally, this seems wrong to me. People everywhere are struggling with pain and stress, anger and hatred, and sometimes they have no one to talk to and nowhere to turn.
This is meant to be a place where people help each other, give advice, lend a helping hand, and celebrate accomplishments and achievements with each other. I am honored to have this small opportunity to do something big in other people's lives. Have an amazing day everyone!

With love and hope,

Owner of
SafeHavenftp

P.S.: For those who do not feel comfortable speaking in front of others, please send a message to SafeHavenftp on WeChat

No comments:

Post a Comment